 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9767
Re: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:20:15 GMT

To All,

For what it's worth (a lot imo) Ran has always dealt
honestly with me.  He's
one of a fairly good sized number of people who, when I
see an order from
them, a little clicker goes off in my head that says,
"nothing to worry
about here."

Indeed. I have several orders from Ran right now, he will
communciate with me whe he has time, and I can say with
certainty he is one of my best customers, and I will vouch
for him. When I don't hear from him, I do't worry about it.
I know he is extremely busy, like me. :)

Things happen sometimes to the best of us to delay
payments, shipments, etc.
The unfortunate thing is that usually those things that
cause the delays
might also be serious enough to interfere with internet
access or free time.

Yes indeed. I am fortunate enough to have multiple avenues
for access, Although I probably should not be on Cleanweb
right now! ;)

Scott S.

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net