 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9732
9731  |  9733
Subject:
Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:40:31 GMT

Does anybody know what happened to Ran?  I placed an order with him on
Brickbay more than a month ago and have not heard from him, even after I
sent repeated e-mails.  He has made more than 20 transactions on Brickbay
since I placed my order, but I still haven't heard a thing from him?  Does
anyone know what's going on?

Kyle Henneberque