 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12172
Re: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:

However, I am also waiting for the Order to be marked as COMPLETED.  I
shipped on August 1.

And I probably received it. But, I'm in Missed Deadline Hell at the moment, and
have only been getting home about once per week for the past several weeks. So,
there are quite a few orders that I haven't even unpacked yet.

At the moment, my primary BrickBay concern is sorting out which orders haven't
been paid for yet (which, between the fact that BB invoice delivery has been
spotty, and the fact that each order can have a shop name, a userid, an email
address, a PayPal id, and a personal name that aren't always obviously related
to one another, can be a royal pain when you have several to associate with
emails and get paid off). Until that's done, I won't even think about trying to
figure out exactly what I've received.

Ran