 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12171
Re: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:16:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:

However, I am also waiting for the Order to be marked as COMPLETED.  I
shipped on August 1.

I know I am personally slow to mark orders completed. What drives it for me
is actually getting time to open the order. I sometimes let them sit for a
week or two because I am out of the state.

But I agree, incomplete orders are frustrating. I have a few that the buyers
havent marked, even after several email prods. One of them is from someone I
had to NPB to get to pay so I don't expect my mails to work. I may just go
ahead and mark it complete anyway.

Until buyers mark their orders as Completed, sellers have no way of
knowing [1] if the goods have been received.

Yes. And that's why I insist on what you're thinking of instituting...
Delivery Confirmation. Can't say enough good things about it. Too bad it's
internal to the US only at that price point...