 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12165
Re: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Edwards writes:
I have had A Brickbay order from Ran

I also had no emails from Ran.. but he sent payment on time and i have
shipped the goods to him... Just waiting for a confirmation that its been
delivered

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Ran placed an order in my shop on July 4.  I sent a payment reminder notice
near the end of the month and got an email reply and Payment on July 31.

However, I am also waiting for the Order to be marked as COMPLETED.  I
shipped on August 1.

Until buyers mark their orders as Completed, sellers have no way of
knowing [1] if the goods have been received.

__Kevin Salm__

[1]  With USPS Priority Mail, there is the Delivery Confirmation option for 40
cents.  Since I have so many shipped orders not marked as Completed, I may
decide to invest in Delivery Confirmation just to retain my sanity.

.