 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12159
Re: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:52:35 GMT

To All,

I know this thread is many moons old, but did anyone hear from Ran Talbott
lately? I still have an order from him, and I would like to finish the
transaction (This is from TSSC no less). I found it packing yet again for
another move. But at least I finally get my LEGO basement, ah, I mean
basement. : )

Feel free to e-mail me in private at ssanburn@indalex.com or
ssanburn@skyenet.net if you know anything.

Scott S.