 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12160
12159  |  12161
Subject:
wanted 1x3 and 1x4 white arches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:06:37 GMT

Hi. To finish up a project I need 75+ 1x3 and 35+ 1x4 white arches. I have
bought all on brickbay, but need more. White 2x2 and 1x1 round bricks are also
wlecome, but not as urgent. I can buy or will trade with items available in my
brickbay shop: http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings
in 30.000+ bricks in 1.800+ lots, there must be something you want more badly
than these arches.......Paul