 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12162
12161  |  12163
Subject:
Sets for sale Ninja, Pirate, Train, Western & more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:52:40 GMT

I have the following sets for sale, including Ninja, Pirate, Promo, Train,
Western and lots of other Miscellaneous. My price is based on how much you're
interested in. So let me know what looks good and I'll give you a price or you
can make an offer. You can email me at s8hudso2@wmich.edu with any questions.
-Jeff

Ninja
3052 Ninja's Fire Fortress 2 new in box
4805 Ninja Knights 1 new in box
6045 Ninja Surprise 1 new in box
6089 Stone Tower Bridge 1 new in box
6093 Flying Ninja Fortress 1 new in box
also MiniFigs,flags, and weapons from 9 copies of 6045

Pirate
1747 Pirate Treasure Surprise 2 new in box
6244 Armada Sentry 5 new in box
6279 Skull Island 1 new in box
6280 Armada Flagship 1 new in box

Promo
-Kellogg
1560 Glory Glider 1 new in polybag, 1 open
1561 Stunt Chopper 1 open
1562 Wave Jumper 1 new in polybag, 1 open
1563 Track Blaster 1 new in polybay, 1 open
-Shell
2535 thru 2544 1 complete set all new in box
2556 F1 Ferrari 3 new in box

Train
2126 Train Cars 1 new in box
2585 Loco Promotional Hand Cart 1 new in box
4525 Road N'Rail Repair 2 new in box
4532 Level Crossing 1 new in box
4555 Freight Loading Station 1 new in box

Western
2845 Indian Chief 1 new in box
6718 Rain Dance Ridge 1 new in box
6746 Chief's Tepee 1 new in box
6755 Sheriff's Lock-Up 1 open complete w/inst.
6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout 1 open complete w/inst.
6765 Gold City Junction 1 open complete w/inst.
6769 Fort Legorado 1 open w/inst.
6791 Bandit's Wheelgun 4 new in box

Miscellaneous
2152 Robo Rapter 1 new in box
2154 Robo Master 1 new in box
4012 Wave Cops 2 new in box
4293 Classic Value Pack 2 new in box
5902 River Raft 24 new in polybag
5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise 1 new in box
6024 Bandit Ambush 1 new in box
6318 Flowers, Trees, and Fence 1 new in box
6417 Jumping Course 2 new in box
6422 Telephone Repair 2 new in box
6444 Outback Airstrip 3 new in box
6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab 1 new in box
6497 Twisted Time Train 2 new in box
6555 Sea Hunter 1 new in box
6556 Scuba Squad 2 new in box
6600 Highway Construction 3 new in box
6649 Street Sweeper 2 new in box
7171 Mos Espa Podrace 1 new in box
7181 TIE Interceptor 1 new in damaged box
7190 Millenium Falcon 1 new in damaged box
7308,7309 and 7311 Life on Mars ComboPack 2 new in box
8520 Millennia Throwbot 1 new in box