 Marketplace / Appraisal / 594
Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 05:56:59 GMT

The best way to get your mind off of something is to disable your ability to
use it.  IE: Druggies go to institutions to get off the streets and away
from the places to buy the stuff.  In a lesser dramatic way, I was addicted
to computer games, sometimes spending hours on mind wasting stupidness.  By
wiping my computer's drive and only putting the important stuff back on
there, I lost the ability to play and looked for other forms of
entertainment.  Thus, I came out of my dark ages.

My statement here is, there is always a way to get your mind off of
something, and that doesn't mean getting rid of something you love, just
taking a break.  Since I have had time away from my games, I am now able to

There are neighbors with garages, family with attics, u-haul storage centers
or a room in your home that can have a deadbolt placed on it and the only
key is given to your brother on duty in the middle east. There are ways to
disable your ability to use lego and if you take some time away from lego,
more than just a few months, you can come back to it when you are ready and
enjoy yourself and everything else you do without the obsession.

Hope that helps...

J S

BTW: If you do sell, :( make sure you get what its worth and don't accept
anything less.