 Marketplace / Appraisal / 592
Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Erik Olson writes:
Joel, I know this decision didn't come out of the blue, but, I hope there
was not something that happened Monday? That little green and white house
you saw is one of my pitiful excuses for a MOC, constructed in 30 minutes
when a pile of green slopes reached critical

LOL, yep... I am leaving Lugnet because of your green and white house  ;)

Seriously, there is also bulk listing on ebay. It guarantees liquidation,
but it is still tedious.

sorry, I will buy from Ebay, but my experience in selling there was very
poor.  I think I will load up my bricklink store with some stuff and see
what happens.

thanks for your input,
Joel K