 Marketplace / Appraisal / 581
580  |  582
Subject:
opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:03:52 GMT

Hello!

I have about 800 lbs of Lego or somewhere around 500,000 parts that I am
going to be selling in the near future.  I am curious to know what more
experienced buyers and sellers of The Brick would estimate this collection
at, or if anyone would even be insane enough to buy it at one time.  I know
I could get more out of it by selling on Bricklinkbay, but listing all my
parts would become a monumental task.  I may end up selling selected parts
there, but I would like to get some opinions before I start this process.

Thanks in advance  :)

cheers!
Joel K