 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 254
253  |  255
Subject:
Happy New Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:42:39 GMT

How's everyone? I hope the Holi-daze were good to everybody and that ya'll
got a lot of LEGO's for Christmas. :)

Is anyone intersted in working on plans for a new get together?

Presently, I'm still working nights, so Sunday afternoons would be the best
from my end.

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm