 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 267
Re: Feb 25 get-together was The next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:39:07 GMT

Jorge Rodriguez writes:
Where is the meeting at?

It is at my house.  There are directions posted before the last get-together
(November?), but I guess I'll re-post them.  I'll try to get that done
tommorow.  Jorge, if you need a ride, let us know.  You could actually bus
to my place from OSU fairly easily, as the #2 High St bus goes within block
of my place, but if you are bringing many or large creations the bus would
be difficult.

Carolyn