 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 261
Re: The next get-together was Re: Happy New Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Since nobody seems to have any other input into the date of the proposed
get-together, I will declare it to be Sunday, Feb 25, at 1 pm.  I would like
to show the Clevelanders that we can build neat things, too, so any ideas
for a photogenic impressive fun to build project would be greatly
appriciated.  I will attempt to have my Lego sorted by then to make building
easier.

Any ideas about anything would be welcome.

Carolyn Cheney

You'll never defeat the might of the powerful Clevelanders!!

Um, or not.  You know, we need to organize a statewide gathering.  It's too
bad that there are no Lugnetters in Mansfield, as that's a great halfway point.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com