 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 269
Re: Feb 25 get-together was The next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:09:21 GMT

Here are directions to my house.  It is in Olde Towne East, the neighborhood
just east of downtown, between downtown and Bexley. If you have any
questions, call me at 614-372-0458 (home), or 293-7889 (work).  If anybody
does want to ride the COTA bus there, both the #2 High St/Main St and the
Oak/Bryden pass nearby.

I am busily sorting out the Lego so we will have a chance to build things.
I realize now I won't finish, but we should be able to manage.

So is anyone in additon to Joel adn Jorge planning to come?

Carolyn

If you are coming from the north:

State Route 315 south: follow 315 around to I-670 east, take the Broad St.
exit, which puts you onto the Broad St exit from I-71, so follow the
following directions.

From I-71 south: exit at the Broad Street exit.  The end of the exit is
three lanes wide.  Be in the middle one.  Turn left, and immediately get in
the right-most lane.  Go straight through the light at the other side of the
freeway, and turn right at the next light (Parsons Ave). Continue on Parsons
and turn left at the 2nd light (Bryden Road on left, Town St on right).
Continue on Bryden (about 0.9 miles) to Linwood, which is the first right
after the 3rd light. Turn right on Linwood.  332 is the 7th house on the left.

If you are coming from the Northeast:
From I-670 west: Exit I-670 to I-71 south and then get off at Broad St.  See
the directions above for how to go from there.

If you are coming from the South:

If you are coming on I-71 north, turn onto I-70 east at downtown. Continue
on I-70 east to the Miller-Kelton exit (exit 102).  At the end of
the ramp, continue straight for 1 block to Kelton Ave.  Turn left on Kelton
and go to the 4th light (Bryden Rd).  The road will jog at the 3rd light
(Main St), but go as straight as you can.  Turn left on Bryden Rd, and then
Linwood is the 4th street on the left.  Turn left and 332 is the 7th house
on the left.

If you are coming from the West:

Take I-70 east to the Miller-Kelton exit.  At the end of the ramp continue
straight for 1 block to Kelton Ave.  Turn left onto Kelton and go to the 4th
light (Bryden Rd).  The road will jog at the 3rd light (Main St), but go as
straight as you can.  Turn left onto Bryden, and then Linwood is the 4th
street on the left.  Turn Left onto Linwood, and 332 is the 7th house on the
left.

If you are coming from the east:

Take I-70 west to Miller-Kelton exit.  At the end of the ramp, turn right
onto Kelton.  Go to the third light (Bryden Rd.)  The road will jog at the
2nd light (Main St), but go sort-of straight.  Turn left onto Bryden Road,
and Linwood is the 4th street on the left.  332 is the 7th house on the left