 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 271
Re: Feb 25 get-together was The next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:36:12 GMT

Hi,
Well, with Joel not attending, things are getting a bit slim.  Steve Piehler
said he might be able to make it.  Jorge, you were going to have to take off
from work to come, so if you decide not to come, I'd understand.  If you do
want to come, let me know if you need a ride.  My home phone is 372-0458.
  So I don't know if anyone will be there.  I still plan to be building then,
since I want to take advantage of the finally sorted Lego before Geoff and his
friends have at them, and because while sorting I found a neat piece I'd never
seen before.  It looks like a 2x2 regular height slope, with a 1x2 plate on the
bottom.  The design on the slope face is space-ish and printed on a translucent
panel.  If you put a light in it, the design is back lit and looks real cool.
I haven't looked up what set(s) if came with yet. It really is begging to have
a space ship built around it.  And then this snazzy (I hope) space ship could
use a snazzy spaceport.
Carolyn