 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 257
256  |  258
Subject:
The next get-together was Re: Happy New Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:17:54 GMT

I'll host the next central Ohio Lego get-together.  Now is the time to pick
a suitable date.  We have a request for Sunday afternoons, which suits me
just fine.  Feb 18 or later has been proposed.  Does anyone else wish to
contribute a good date? I've not booked up late February yet, so all is fine
with me.  Also, if anyone wishes to propose a Lego related activity, this is
a good time.

And Jorge is back in town.  I saw him 2 Sundays ago, but I was taking my
infirm Mother-in-Law shopping and couldn't talk to him much.  He wasn't at
Target last Saturday when I bought a marked-down Millenium Falcon.

Carolyn Cheney

   Carolyn Cheney writes
I am certainly up to hosting another get-together.  I don't have much
scheduled for the weekends through February (this weekend and Saturday, Jan
27 are out), so if people want to chime in maybe we can find a time that
suits alot of people. • Joel Jacobsen writes>
Hmm.. looking at my schedule, I *might* be able to do Jan 21st, but then not
till Feb 18th again. We're having company and celebrating my wife's birthday
within the next 3-4 weeks. (Happy BD, BTW, Carolyn!)

Probably for logistics, I probably would be safest saying any time from Feb
18th on. Possibly Feb 11th, but it depends on when we celebrate Lynda's
birthday since it's mid week..

Anyone else?  Is Jorge back from France or does anyone know when he was
supposed to be back?

Joel Jacobsen