 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 270
Re: Feb 25 get-together was The next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Here are directions to my house.  It is in Olde Towne East, the neighborhood
just east of downtown, between downtown and Bexley. If you have any
questions, call me at 614-372-0458 (home), or 293-7889 (work).  If anybody
does want to ride the COTA bus there, both the #2 High St/Main St and the
Oak/Bryden pass nearby.

I am busily sorting out the Lego so we will have a chance to build things.
I realize now I won't finish, but we should be able to manage.

So is anyone in additon to Joel adn Jorge planning to come?

Carolyn

Well... as luck has it, I'm going to be out of town this weekend on an
unexpected trip so I'm not going to be able to make it.

I had hoped that this far in advance nothing would come up, but I guess it
isn't to be.

I'll make it one of these times, I hope. :/

JJ