 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 268
Re: Feb 25 get-together was The next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Jorge Rodriguez writes:
Where is the meeting at?

It is at my house.  There are directions posted before the last get-together
(November?), but I guess I'll re-post them.  I'll try to get that done
tommorow.  Jorge, if you need a ride, let us know.  You could actually bus
to my place from OSU fairly easily, as the #2 High St bus goes within block
of my place, but if you are bringing many or large creations the bus would
be difficult.

Carolyn

I live on the west side (270&70 basically) - it isn't hard to swing by
campus. I can give Jorge a ride if he needs one; I just need to know what,
if anything he'd be bringing, so I know which car to bring. My little Beetle
will fit a lot of stuff, but I don't trust getting in the back seat w/o
breaking a MOC or three. :) I can 'borrow' my wife's Intrepid, tho, if
needed - lots of trunk and backseat space... after all, it's named after an
aircraft carrier... ;P

Same goes for anyone else interested that might need a ride, if I can swing
it, I'm willing. :)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm