 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 260
Re: The next get-together was Re: Happy New Year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:29:16 GMT

Since nobody seems to have any other input into the date of the proposed
get-together, I will declare it to be Sunday, Feb 25, at 1 pm.  I would like
to show the Clevelanders that we can build neat things, too, so any ideas
for a photogenic impressive fun to build project would be greatly
appriciated.  I will attempt to have my Lego sorted by then to make building
easier.

Any ideas about anything would be welcome.

Carolyn Cheney