 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 143
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:08:23 GMT

I don't know the time the truck will hit Sawmill.
At ticketmaster the MLS All Star tickets are $20 - $58.  Are they
available at kroger?
Did you know the store number for the Sawmill Target is 666?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:52:02 GMT, "Mark D. McKean"