 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 141
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
That sounds like it'd be fun, if we could luck out and get one of those days
when it's not 90 out and equal humidity.. Like this afternoon between all the
storms -it felt like it dropped 15-20 degrees or more but it was wonderful. :)

We could always wait untill Fall. (Late August / September) It gets cooler
outside during the Fall.

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence