 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 132
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:52:02 GMT

In article <396e3183.482863@lugnet.com>, rodriguez.136@osu.edu (Jorge
Rodriguez) wrote:

By the way I talked to the Lego rep today and she said that the Truck
will also be at the Sawmill TRU during the second showing 9-9.

Ah, good. Then I don't have to go to the game when all I want to see is
the truck. :-) Do you know what time of day the truck will be up at
Sawmill?

That Sawmill TRU seems to be much better stocked than any of the other
TRUs in town. I work right around the corner from the W. Broad TRU, so
that's where I have usually stopped when looking for new sets, but I
won't go there any more. W. Broad *still* doesn't have out any of the
July Star Wars sets or any Robo Riders. Last week they had one of the
new Adventurers Dino sets and one or two of the Soccer sets and a couple
of Race sets, and the rest was all January and older. Sawmill, OTOH, has
almost all of the July sets out on the shelf (the only one I noticed as
being absent was the Star Wars AAT).

Mark (just bought the UCS TIE, going back soon for the UCS X-Wing...)

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net