 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 158
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
If you are at Target Lennox sometime overheadme to see if I'm there. I
would like to know who is shopping at my store. Plus I'm the toy guy.
Especially now that there is a new person in charge of the toy dept.

Jorge,
What is "overheadme" and how does one do it? And do you really want to know
when I am in the store?  Last time I saw you there I must have talked to you
for an hour, which I enjoyed but your employers might not have.  By the way, I
was in there a month ago to buy a children's day present for Geoff.  I thought
I'd get him a destroyer droid or one of the new starwars sets, but they didn't
have any, so I went to Larsons, which didn't have them either, but I got the
remote controled car, which was a bit expensive, but Geoff loves it.
Carolyn Cheney