 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 139
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:23:44 GMT

Also, as to a LEGO get-together, I would be willing to hold an outdoor one if
anyone is interested.  My apartment is too tiny for a respectable meeting (and
doesn't have air-conditioning) but if people are interested, I could put up • the
3 awning-type tents I have, put down lots of old sheets on the ground, scatter
some tables around and haul up the LEGO from the basement and just let people
build or do whatever they want. Does this sound interesting, or too hot and • not
enough fun?
Carolyn Cheney

Hey, cooooooool. Our next BrikWar event is tomorrow, July 15th, and the one we
have after that we should try and have in Columbus - we found a host/location
for the game! Whoohoo!

Carolyn:

A) Welcome to the Columbus Lego Group! (we don't have an official Lego name
yet... at least, not one that I'm aware of.)
B) Are you familiar with BrikWars?
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/1998/bwframes.htm

That is our current activity we do at our Lego get-togethers.

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence