 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 128
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:18:52 GMT

Hi. The group hasn't met lately ( actually I think some people met in
May). I'm planing to go to the All star game, or at least walk around
and see the truck.

By the way I talked to the Lego rep today and she said that the Truck
will also be at the Sawmill TRU during the second showing 9-9.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:45:47 GMT, "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>