 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 160
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:28:04 GMT

Call the operator on the red phone and ask for me. I usually get
called for toy calls anyway. As for my employers not liking it I'm
only following their example, besides my job IS guest service.

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:57:51 GMT, "Carolyn Cheney" <cheney.1@osu.edu>