 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 129
Re: Greetings! (Neophite alert!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:32:04 GMT

An informal, state-wide, group has been forming over the last couple of
months.  Currently, our main activity has been BrikWars
(http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm) games.  We've had one,
cancelled one and are having another this weekend.  We're meeting in • Cleveland,
at Adrian Drake's house, Saturday.  If your interested, email myself (use
meloneg@oclc.org, I check it more often) or Adrian (tremor@apk.net).

There have been a few get-togethers in Columbus over the years.  The last • one
I was at was at Carolyn Cheney's house.

Welcome.

         Later,
          Gino A. Melone

To be more precise, the event is Saturday the 15th. And Joel, if you intend to
make plans to attend, please let me know - I need a ride to Cleveland for the
event, as it will be another two years before I can legally get my own
driver's licence.

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence