 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:12:46 GMT

What day is ok with everybody?

I think I can do just about any weekend except for:

July 30th
August 4th
August 18th

I want to do it in Columbus this time, so I can make it. (And, also, a very
nice person named Carolyn Cheney offered to host it in her apartment.)

How is the 12th of August with everybody?

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence