 Local / United Kingdom / 6534
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:57:37 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

The 24x43 rims/tires are available as set 5246 at S@H Europe.  It has white
rims.  The 20x30 rims/tires are also available as 5248, the picture is unclear
as to whether they are white or grey rims, but Lugnet seems to show them as
white rims.

A box of the 5246 and 5248 wheels arrived today, and I am happy to report that
they have grey hubs. This was a relief as I am not overly keen on the white hubs
and I got a bit of a sinking feeling when reading your quoted post!

Jennifer Clark