 Local / United Kingdom / 4278
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:52:41 GMT

No, you should do the 70th group "The Village People"! They're mutch more
interesting to dress up. Why else do we have hard-hats, both cowboy- and
indian gear, and also police and navy uniforms?

Funnily enough that is *exactly* how the Lego Street Preachers started...
31/12/98 and I was at work (because I had to back then) while my girlfriend
and housemate of the time went through the box of Lego I'd brought back from
my mum's house together with the 6765 I'd got at Christmas and created the
Lego Village People...

Of course I couldn't be doing with this cheesy 70s disco nonsense and did
the Manics instead - and that's how my life got out of control...

Steve