 Local / United Kingdom / 4279
Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:43:23 GMT

Jon D Hayward wrote in message ...

...and I still have JB2 (to go to Jason), and Duckie Dave has JB1 (due to • go
to Huw then me, but DD is visiting me on Friday then he's off to Huw's neck
of the woods over the weekend)...

Just [busy / forgetful / lazy*] Jono .oO

*delete as applicable

As the man says, Box 1 is with me and shall be visiting JonDH befoe Huw gets
it on Saturday. However, what he didnt mention was that they shall both also
be getting a look at the Promo box before I send it back overseas next week.
Its next UK stop should hopefully coincide with the Thames Valley Fest ;)

(Duckie) Dave Till