 Local / United Kingdom / 5250
Re: UK J-Box 1 status (was Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, David Till writes:

Jon D Hayward wrote in message ...

...and I still have JB2 (to go to Jason), and Duckie Dave has JB1 (due to • go
to Huw then me, but DD is visiting me on Friday then he's off to Huw's neck
of the woods over the weekend)...

Just [busy / forgetful / lazy*] Jono .oO

*delete as applicable

As the man says, Box 1 is with me and shall be visiting JonDH befoe Huw gets
it on Saturday. However, what he didnt mention was that they shall both also
be getting a look at the Promo box before I send it back overseas next week.
Its next UK stop should hopefully coincide with the Thames Valley Fest ;)

(Duckie) Dave Till

In the absence of any other interest, I picked up what I assume is J-Box 1 • from
Huw at the TVLegoFest (23Sep2000). It is getting very heavy, now. Who wants it
next, or should I store it until the next Fest I attend - probably • Northampton?

Chris

The UK J-Box 1 was handed over to Huw to take to the ScotFest this weekend
(09Dec2000).

Chris