 Local / United Kingdom / 4276
Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
The UK tracking page is OK, but I thought it was out of date?

Jason

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
Where have all the flowers, sorry I mean J-boxes gone?

Someone must have them, come on now own up?

Regards,

Jason

See:
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/jbox/tracking.html

Scott A
Apparently last updated on 11 May, according to the page itself. Status of
J-Box 3 is unchanged - I have sent my address to David, but am still "waiting
for box". Don't forget the crackers, Grommit.

Chris

The unseen forces are very active today - within 2 hours of me posting this
message, I received a call from home "what is this big box of lego people that
has just arrived?".

So it looks like I now have J-Box #3 - thanks David.

Chris