 Local / United Kingdom / 4825
Re: UK J-Box 1 status (was Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:21:53 GMT

In the absence of any other interest, I picked up what I assume is J-Box 1 from
Huw at the TVLegoFest (23Sep2000). It is getting very heavy, now. Who wants it
next, or should I store it until the next Fest I attend - probably Northampton?

Fest hand-overs of J-boxes is a very good idea - save on postage. They
seem often enough now for this to work.

Just don't forget us here in the frozen North once in a while though!

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK