 Local / United Kingdom / 5275
Re: UK J-Box 1 status (was Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:02:49 GMT

I have the minifigs JB..... who shall I pass it on to?

Jason
----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Bishop <ianbishop@ntlworld.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: UK J-Box 1 status (was Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?)

And I have JB2 - I was left holding the parcel after TVLF - as no one • wanted
to take it away! (shows the level of interest)
To heavy to post, especially compared to the value of the parts.
So I will pass the parcel next fest I visit, unless I meet someone
meantime.

Why not cull it like the one I'm holding, then send it on?