 Local / United Kingdom / 4257
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:59:39 GMT

Seen a couple of things regarding 'world records' using lego recently.

What about us? Anything we could attempt?

Worlds largest stack of empty boxes - Phil Travis?

Worlds largest parting out of sets for auction - Scott Arthur?

Seriously, any fun things that are easy to achieve? e.g.

Worlds largest crowd of minifigs. Everyone puts there minifigs standing on
base plates and we place them together to create a very large crowd.
Perhaps watching something like a model of a pop festival (didnt someone do
the Beatles?), easier than building a stadium.

regards
lawrence