 Local / United Kingdom / 4209
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up - Its a BIG hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:05:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:

Is that the new scale system we're using?  Size of Fest taking Reddifest to be
1 - cool!  So is this 50% bigger or 150% bigger?

I meant times 1.5. That is, if reddifest was 100 sq m then this is 150 sq m

Sounds good, I might go depending on transport.  Is that public or private
(show of fest)?

Do you mean is the show open to the public?

Good question. Its up to us to decide I guess.
Southport seemed to go well.

I had a small thought about opening it to the public for just a short time,
say 13.00-15.00.
Give us plenty of time to set up, do our stuff, then closely guard our
displays whilst the public come in.
I had thought of roping off displays, layouts etc.

But opening it to the public was not a major point for me. So I will just go
with what the group feels best.

regards
lawrence