 Local / United Kingdom / 4207
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up - Its a BIG hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
FYI, as a couple of folks had asked.
The hall I have hired is quite large.
Around 1 1/2 times the size of Reddifest

Is that the new scale system we're using?  Size of Fest taking Reddifest to be
1 - cool!  So is this 50% bigger or 150% bigger?

Plus large kitchen
There are over 20 tables supplied.
There's even a stage for Alan Kershaw to hold his auctions on!
So I want to see
MEGA train layouts
GIGANTIC MOCS
ENORMOUS displays of lego antiquity
and SUPERMARKET SIZED buy/sell/trade tables.

Sounds good, I might go depending on transport.  Is that public or private
(show of fest)?

Carbon 60