 Local / United Kingdom / 4256
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up - Its a BIG hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:

LEGOFest - Private Event
LEGOShow - Public Event

I think it's either one or the other, I think over the year we should have a
mixture of the two, Southport went well but so did the ReddiFest proof that
both are successful.  I think Thames Valley should be a Fest since Southport
LEGOShow will reoccur on 14th October.

So private legofest it is.

regards
lawrence