 Local / United Kingdom / 4210
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I was thinking more along the lines of elastic-power myself. Probably
modifying one of the sets that came out a couple of years ago.

Ha, so its going to be one of those sail vs steam debates is it?

Give me a 4 engined monster anyday.

How's this for some rules straight off:

- 100% Lego - no foreign elastic bands for example!
- If battery powered, batteries must go with it

Good rules.
2 classes. Electric and Elastic

Also must complete 2 runs, one in each direction, so machines must be robust
enough to not fall apart when stopped.

regards
lawrence