 Local / United Kingdom / 4170
4169  |  4171
Subject:
TVLF 2000 Web page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:55:39 GMT

Added web page for event
location, maps etc

http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/tvlf2000.htm

Please confirm attendance
Send and buy/sell/trade details you want to list on the page
Suggest themes, or say what you will bring

regards
lawrence

PS NOTICE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk

(signed up for £10 per month all inclusive deal, and so far impressed with
speed etc. Just leave it on all day!)