 Local / United Kingdom / 4262
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 08:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Perhaps watching something like a model of a pop festival (didnt someone do
the Beatles?), easier than building a stadium.

No, you should do the 70th group "The Village People"! They're mutch more
interesting to dress up. Why else do we have hard-hats, both cowboy- and
indian gear, and also police and navy uniforms? And you definitely *should*
use the faces of those guys from City Heros Minifig Packs #2 (set #3351) for
them! The're the perfect heads for this purpose.

See http://www.geocities.com/jondhayward/LegoMinifigPacks.html  (at the botom)

Brilliant!

So, come on guys. How many minifigs can you rustle up? I only have a couple of
hundred. I know you have many many more!

regards
lawrence