 Local / United Kingdom / 4196
Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:19:17 GMT

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
news:Fwpqor.IrD@lugnet.com...
Added web page for event
location, maps etc

http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/tvlf2000.htm

Please confirm attendance
Send and buy/sell/trade details you want to list on the page
Suggest themes, or say what you will bring

Count me in.

I liked your idea of some form of speed competition. I have just acquired a
Technic timer, which is pretty cool. If there's interest we could conjure up
some rules.

If the train layout is not likely to be subject to kicking, I'll bring my
MOC wagon collection & green diesel

Huw