 Local / United Kingdom / 3364
Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Following the great day I had at Reddich, I feel compelled to organise a
Thames Valley Legofest.

Looking at the current calender - April Cheshire, May/June Southport - then a
July event would avoid some clashes.
Also would be a nice warm(?) weekend for a combined visit to nearby LegoLand
Windsor.

Um, a thought occurs to me... "nearby" Legoland... Where's the nearest place to
Legoland? Well, there's that great White House on the hill for starters...
There's enough AFOLs that might be interested enough to make a proposal to TLG
to take a room therein for a weekend... I suspect their marketing team might be
interested in the mileage they might gain... Not to mention a means of
restricting the public...

Just a thought...

Back to lurking (professional necessity, but not personal desire)
Kev

regards
lawrence