 Local / United Kingdom / 3372
Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:27:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
OTOH, if someone was to suggest a UK LEGO *show*, I would be all for it,
as it would be a different proposition altogether.

I tell you what would be great fun - a LEGO bring and buy sale for charity.
Public brings old LEGO - we rebuild sets - we sell back to public (after
buying best pieces and sets for ourselves :-)

Sounds like fun... I could provide one or two spare parts (!), and I'm
expecting a delivery of the Brickshelf scans on CD any day now...

We would probably need some completed sets to sell up front, e.g. all those
boring items found mixed in with those boot fair treasures!

Could this idea go anywhere?!?

Jono.