 Local / United Kingdom / 3350
Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:
Sorry - what I meant is that there are people in those countries *thinking*
about organising the ELF, the plan is that once there are two or three
different possibilities, it will be put to loc.eu, and everyone will decide
which one to go to, or vote, or something :)

I see, its like the 2006 world cup then? Do we need to lobby parliment, or get
some lottery funding to ensure it comes to the UK?
Or perhaps we should have budget to visit all the sites of the nations bidding
before we decide.

Denmark should of course enter the race so that they can have a 'legos coming
home' theme song (3 lions on my minifig)

regards
lawrence