 Local / United Kingdom / 3374
Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:05:11 GMT

my little sketch for the hall (not found yet, but in my imagination, already
has a solution to the table vs floor train layout debate.
I had sketched both!
As the floor area is always limited anyway, I had in mind a largish floor
level 9v layout, with the back half of the loop going under tables on which we
would have 4.5v, 12v and now, by way of a solution, anything that folks deem
as being more precious and kept out of harms way - so could include a small 9v
too.

regards
lawrence