 Local / United Kingdom / 3353
Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
Lawrence wrote:
I am happy to go ahead with organising a thames valley one and would like
feedback on the original post in this thread.

Well as I have not been to a fest for a while I say sooner the better!? But
June.July, August or Sept is fine by me?

Anyone fancy an Essex minifest before then?

Regards,

Jason
Yes, barring other conflicts, I'd attend an Essex mini-fest.

Chris