 Local / Australia / 7680
Re: Harry Potter Lego on sale next week at Myer? BAD NEWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:53:39 GMT

I also gave in to the Forbidden Corridor as the staircase had me intrigued.
Staircase now has me annoyed as it keeps collapsing.

Yes, the spiral staircases (Forbidden Corridor and Hogwarts Castle) are pests.
It's all very nice that you can spiral them in either direction, but the price
you pay is that slightest vibration tends to close up your staircase.

I would have preferred a design where the steps were locked in place to the
left/right of the previous step, and you had to put them into the correct
position when you put them onto the spindle.

Maybe the closing up of the staircase is supposed to be magical?

Kerry